Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fundraising

Folks, looks like I'll have to do some serious fundraising if I'm going to make it to Kansas City next week. My car has lost 5th gear and I'll have to buy a new one for such a long trip (the repair is worth far more than the car itself). I have some money now, but that was set aside for the KC trip expenses. As an added incentive, I am the guy who gives Lee Wrights a ride to LNC meetings, so if you want the membership represented at the table please help out.

Sorry I'm not set up for credit cards, but I do take checks and good ol' cash. Please send your donations to:

Sean Haugh
1821 Hillandale Rd #1B-332
Durham NC 27705

or call me at 919-286-0152 if you have any questions. If you are sending something, please drop me a line to let me know. Thanks!

It's your generous support that allows me to perform this service for the membership. Whether you have given to my LNC Meeting Report fund before or not, I could use your help now more than ever. (I always have to work that last phrase into a fundraising appeal, haha.)

Also, if you live near Durham NC and have a car to sell, I'd be interested in hearing from you too. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is this effort coming? any progress?

12:51 AM  
Blogger genushaha said...

Nope, you're the first.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean,

got your address. Cant send much but I'll send something. Your reports are valuable and needed.

Maybe I will show up. Adding link to ncway now.

9:20 PM  
Blogger genushaha said...

Thanks Tim! It would be great if you showed up! The more the merrier. It would be great if we started 'em thinking they have to issue press credentials for LNC meetings.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home