Sunday, January 15, 2006

Official Notice of Termination

January 14, 2006

From: Sean Haugh
To: Libertarian Party of NC
Re: Notice of Termination

Under the terms of the contract between myself and the Libertarian Party of NC (LPNC), this letter serves as 30 days notice of my intent to terminate the agreement. Under its terms, this notice is deemed official three days after it is sent via US mail. Therefore the date of termination shall be February 16, 2006. I shall continue to perform the services detailed in that agreement up until that date.

Between now and February 16, 2006, I will gather together a comprehensive list of all LPNC property in my possession and transfer such property to Executive Committee members designated by the committee. I will also be happy to train anyone designated by the committee in the administrative services I perform, and otherwise assist in a smooth transition of all such duties.

I do intend to continue whatever services I provide as a volunteer (not covered by the contract) beyond the termination date, and otherwise intend to remain an active member of the LPNC. It has been a great honor to serve the party in this capacity, and I continue to wish the party every success.

yours in liberty –
Sean Haugh

4 Comments:

Blogger genushaha said...

I've been looking for something to make this blog more intersting again, and it found be. Be careful what you wish for, eh? I'll have plenty more to say about this, but right now I'm going to watch some football.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a Haugh replacement who is available and ready to work hard for the LPNC?

George the cynical

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean, I'm very sorry to hear of this.

12:25 PM  
Blogger bystreamsofwater said...

May i ask why you quit? My personal email is eromrab@gmail.com... I am in the LPNC group as well.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home