Thursday, July 19, 2007

back in the saddle?

OK, so I am just an awful blogger. Thank my darling wife Pam, since I always have somebody to talk to who actually understands what I'm saying (most of the time), so I don't need this to get stuff off my chest.

And I'm making no promises now either. I know better than that. But I am thinking about a new concept for the NC Way.

One thing I just love about the Old North State is how much we do about corruption. Everybody hates it, sure, but we are sending a public official to jail about once a month these days in these here parts. God bless those citizens who won't sit back and just complain to their spouses when they spot corruption.

So if I do anything regularly with the NC Way in the near future, that's what I'll want to be writing about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home